Author Topic: Hello, I'm New.  (Read 2457 times)

sayuri

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello, I'm New.
« on: August 22, 2010, 06:23:59 am »
I looked around and didn't see a Newbie thread so I decided to make my own. I feel a little pretentious  :-\. Oh well.

Hello! I'm Sayuri. I'm fifteen, female, and live in New Orleans, Louisiana (in the U.S). I'm attempting to make my own VN but it's just something I'm doing in my spare time so don't expect results anytime soon :P. I love anime and video games as well as visual novels. I particularly like otome games but I'll play most anything, even bishojo. I can be pretty crazy most of the time but I'm sweet (usually).

Bleh, I hate making a thread just about me (has threadpostingaphobia) :(.

lordcloudx

Re: Hello, I'm New.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:41:08 am »
Welcome to the Teacup, Sayuri. Yes, we don't really have a thread for newbies here. Anyone who joins in is free to post in any thread or make their own. There's no dividing line between the newbies and forum veterans in here, really.

You might have noticed that we have a considerable set of rules in here,  but don't let that fool you. All of them can be summed up in one phrase: be polite.

Also, If you want to participate in casual chat, join us in the board's official IRC channel. http://teacup.lunaen.com/index.php?topic=12.0

sake-bento

• Suiheisen
    • View Profile
    • sakevisual
    • Email
Re: Hello, I'm New.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:01:52 am »
Ohai! Welcome to The Teacup, and we're happy to have you here. ^-^

anything