login

Author Topic: How is everyone?  (Read 5685 times)

denzil

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lunaen
    • Email
How is everyone?
« on: February 03, 2013, 04:36:40 pm »
Hello everyone! How are you doing everyone? I haven't seen any new post here for a while and Kikered came up with idea of trying to post something new to make this place alive a bit again.
So I guess I will go first. I'm still alive (who would guess (: ) and still not working on anything VN related of my own. I kind of lost all my motivation for a while (and I guess I caused trouble to others too because of it - I apologize to everyone). I tried to write story for Nanowrimo, but in the end the progress was too slow. I keep writing though and hopefully will finish it someday. And who knows, maybe I will turn it into VN someday, if it will be good enough. After all, I'm slowly getting my motivation back.
It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen.
Finished projects: Broken sky .:. colorless day .:. and few more...

MoonlightBomber

• View Profile
    • Moonlight Bomber's Chronicles Mk. II
Re: How is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »
Besides being busy with real-life work (as an IT magazine writer), I'm also juggling between two fanfics, one a huge crossover and another a Hyperdimension Neptunia & Wreck-It Ralph crossover. As for VNs, I've already completed the story draft of one, but I'm still looking for an artist. Another development hell.

crimson_ranger

• View Profile
    • Jaded Perspectives
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 04:10:46 pm »
I still check here on a daily basis, although to tell the truth, I was kinda losing hope in anyone trying to reach out/revive this place a bit again other than me. I'd kinda accepted the fact that we might've just lost that little bit of whatever it was that kept us together. I'm glad that this thread at least proves that I'm not alone in wanting to keep in touch with everyone.

I've been pretty busy with real life too lately. I've had a lot of responsibilities placed upon me in the last few months leaving me with very little time for creative endeavors of any kind... or even any recreational activities apart from some 5-7k runs twice a week. I've also kinda lost the drive for doing something through the medium of VN.

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 07:22:45 pm »
As for me, I recently started a blog for my last game - progress on Aurora Fall is pretty much on an everyday basis, but it's always in small pieces so it may take a while until I'm done. I am fortunate that my energy to work on my VN is still there, although I'm pretty sure I will be very exhausted once I am done. But that's kind of the point anyway with one's last VN.

I also check the forum relatively frequently, though I was on vacation last week, so I only saw the messages now. It's great to hear from everyone, and it all just now reminded me of the voice chats - those were good times. Anyway, hoping everyone is doing well, it's nice to have a mini-reunion :)

F.I.A

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • F.I.A's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 01:30:51 pm »
I have been quite busy with real life myself. And when I am not, I tend to spend times obsessing on a different hobby other than visual novel. Though I still check around irc channel such as #vn-devs on rizon.net for anything evn related (Or the occasionally Group Play over at lsf, only to find that there aren't much folks that match my taste.)

I do check on this forum from time to time for any update, but I don't think I have anything to contribute to it. Perhaps we should have an arranged voice chat for this new year.
Just a passing through maker. Nothing else.

Kikered

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 02:03:02 pm »
Ironically, it seems that I'm among the last to reply here in spite of suggesting the thread be made. :-[

I've been working full-time for almost a couple years now, and unfortunately the hours are during the time when most of us were on the IRC. That said, I'm actually (finally, hopefully) wrapping up grad school this semester. I'm hoping to have the motivation to get back in to creative endeavors (VN or others) once this weight is gone.

I'd definitely be up for a voice chat some weekend.

crimson_ranger

• View Profile
    • Jaded Perspectives
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 01:58:51 pm »
A voice chat sounds good to me. I'm fine on weekends or any other day.

Vatina

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • White Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 12:13:58 pm »
Hello everyone :) Sorry for disappearing... it's been way too long. It's good to see you are all still out there though!

crimson_ranger

• View Profile
    • Jaded Perspectives
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 05:04:49 am »
I still lurk here from time to time. Congrats on the release of your VN, Vatina. It seems to be getting positive responses from those who played it.

anything