Author Topic: Troubleshooter Tales 1: Out of the Friend Zone  (Read 3473 times)

DarkSpartan

• View Profile
    • Email
Troubleshooter Tales 1: Out of the Friend Zone
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:51:02 pm »
First, I would like to thank everyone that lent ma a hand, no matter how small in getting this thing accomplished.

Now, introducing Troubleshooter Tales: Out of the Friend Zone.

Kevin Datana has been Coriander(Cori)'s partner since they met in training-- Five years ago. In that time, he's kept a professional distance from her.

The two have just come back from a long mission, and finally, it's all come to a head- he's got to confess.

But can he? Or is he too far into the Friend Zone to ever climb out? He's got one day out to find out. An entertaining supporting cast is there to help or hinder him--

Succeed or fail, his fate is in YOUR hands.

This edition was conceptualized, written, and released in 24 hours in an attempt to make proper use of the sprite from Kingv over at lemmasoft, after another VN abused it. There is a 'Director's Cut' forthcoming, with the name corrected, an edit, and more consistent artwork.

If any of you have downloaded this, or are considering it, you might want to hold off a few minutes. I'm uploading the post-Beta version 1.01 now, with the correct name and the typos fixed. ;)

Edit: Here's the new version! www.renaigames.com/files/Troubleshooter/Troubleshooter%20Tales-Out%20of%20the%20Friend%20Zone-all.zip
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:53:20 pm by DarkSpartan »

Wright1000

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Troubleshooter Tales 1: Out of the Friend Zone
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:39 pm »
I didn't like this VN. Not at all.
The story seemed unoriginal and you didn't seem to spend much effort on it.
The artwork wasn't suitable either.
I am just expressing my personal opinion. Remember that I don't mean to hurt your feelings by doing so.

Ruler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Troubleshooter Tales 1: Out of the Friend Zone
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:13:09 pm »
I didn't like this VN. Not at all.
The story seemed unoriginal and you didn't seem to spend much effort on it.
The artwork wasn't suitable either.
I am just expressing my personal opinion. Remember that I don't mean to hurt your feelings by doing so.

This post is not helpful and may be perceived as a veiled attempt at payback for DarkSpartan's post here: http://teacup.lunaen.com/index.php?topic=318.0

Please re-read The Teacup's general values and rules: http://teacup.lunaen.com/index.php?topic=2.0

Sincerely,
The Teacup Admin Team
If you have something to say about the forum rules, please contact one of our administrators:
denzil - F.I.A - Hime - lordcloudx - Vatina