Author Topic: Teacup Event #4: The Teacup Visual Novel Festival 2011 (Recruitment)  (Read 15875 times)

Vatina

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • White Cat
Re: Teacup Event #4: The Teacup Visual Novel Festival 2011 (Recruitment)
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 01:41:47 pm »
Aww sorry to hear that Hime :( That's quite bad luck. I hope you didn't lose too much stuff.

Even if not for the festival, I'd still love to read the novel you two made :)

lordcloudx

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 05:08:32 am »
The festival seems to be proceeding nicely this year. We're still open for some last-minute entries until it officially ends, btw.

drakey

• AOL Instant Messenger - drakenavarone
    • View Profile
    • Team BG
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 10:57:01 pm »
Just wanted to mention, as I offered Cloudy the opportunity earlier after the small download debacle at LSF --

bishojo.tk is willing to host/mirror any of the Teacup Festival games for this year if you require it. I've seen quite a number of URLs with common upload sites in them, and felt compelled to offer up some space if you want something a little more reliable.

( That is, if uploading several new games at once doesn't completely stress our allotted bandwidth. We haven't had any trouble yet, and we still get a number of downloads of older games, but this'll be the first opportunity we've had to put up many games all at once -- Just giving you fair warning... )

If interested, PM me or post in this thread, and I'll get to it as soon as I see it. I do ask for a bit of patience, as I'm really busy as of late, but I can promise I'll have it uploaded within 24 hours.
www.twitter.com/drakeynv
The Compendium of Drake :
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi

denzil

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lunaen
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2011, 05:27:06 am »
And of course I can host the festival games too on lunaen.com and I'm not limited by bandwidth. My only limit is free space on the hosting and I still have plenty of that. So if you are interested you can PM me too.
It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen.
Finished projects: Broken sky .:. colorless day .:. and few more...

DaFool

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2011, 09:13:48 am »
Sorry for not making the cut.  I still want to do my side project though but I can't allocate time resources to it until a few months from now.

Vatina

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • White Cat
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 05:18:15 pm »
Good to see another festival come nicely to an end ^^
Although I disappeared shortly after presenting my own title, so I have only read through a couple of them so far. Will make sure to check the rest out the next couple of days, and hopefully give comments as well.

So far it seems like some real gems have been put out, not just quickly churned-out "might-as-well" stories. Good to see.

Will of course also gladly read those later who didn't make it in time for the festival :)

anything