login

Author Topic: Experiment Pleasure (18+)  (Read 33472 times)

Sore Hand Games

• View Profile
    • Email
Experiment Pleasure (18+)
« on: February 21, 2010, 10:28:28 pm »
   Sore Hand Games (that's us) brings you today a new game in the erotic VN area! Feel free to download, play and comment at your leisure, although taking this game seriously is not recommended. But for someone looking after some light-hearted, different kind of fun it should work.

Game - Experiment Pleasure
Platform - Ren'Py
Endings - 7
Play time - Around 10-15 min to reach one ending, 30 min - 1 hour to reach all endings
Genre - Raising Sim (parody)
Erotic content - Low and not to be taken too seriously. But contains frontal nudity and weird dialogue.
Intellectual content - One of the characters sports some mean glasses.

Yeah... Nothing much more to add. Except... You know... The usual
This game contains erotic content, and is therefore inappropriate for people under 18. If such content upsets you, if you are considered underage in your current country or if it is illegal to access such content in your country then do not download this game.
   There. That's our necks out of the line. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtjsua Windows version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w96pv7 Linux version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jqi20s Mac version

EDIT: a few minutes after posting it we sort of realized that we said nothing about the game's content. Maybe that would be a good idea to include, yes? Kinda useful, really...

It's a game about two mad doctors trying to create the perfect sex slave. But their competence leaves something to be desired and if the experiment will be a success or a disaster rests on YOUR decisions.

There. That should help.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:02:47 pm by Sore Hand Games »

Enerccio

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Experiment Pleasure (18+)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:35:34 am »
This was very very hilarious and good game!
Art wasn't bad, but dialogs were hilarious. Though I never figured out that Hakase is female, not until she stripped down.
The concept was awesome, though I never got an ending 4. Can you help me with correct route to it?
Thanks.

Hime

• of Lux Visual Novels
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lux Visual Novels Blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 03:06:20 pm »
This was definitely a great play. :) The dialogue was fun, the characters entertaining and the concept original, and I thought Angela was cute too. Hakase was awesome, and I think it was a good choice when you picked a protagonist with a personality. I have always loved that, and I know many others do as well.

This is one of the visual novels that have true replay value: it leaves the player wondering what would happen if you emphasised on one stat more than you did just now. I am the kind of a person who always goes for all endings unless the visual novel is a complete waste of time, but it is often more because of my obsession rather than actual replaying temptation caused by the game, which it was in this case. Your team definitely did a good job with the gameplay!

I think Enerccio is very right to describe this as very very hilarious. I believe it made me laugh more than an average comedy movie.
Spoiler for "7th Ending":
Especially Gore's fate in Angelus Ex Machina. Overlords Anonymous... I nearly died of laughter! :D

When can we expect Sore Hand Games' next visual novel? I will definitely look forward to it.
A piece of eternal wisdom: "Viking-chan isn't a viking-chan without her beard!"
Click here for the Lux Visual Novels blog!

Sore Hand Games

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 12:59:06 am »
This was very very hilarious and good game!
We're glad you liked it.
Though I never figured out that Hakase is female, not until she stripped down.
Whoops! Well, Hakase isn't the most feminine of characters anyway...
Can you help me with correct route to it?
Hint for ending 4:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Try to get a great result, but without overdoing it. Desire and Instinct stay below 90 but still high, with desire higher than instinct.
If you need further assistance just send a PM and we'll write a step-by-step.

I think Enerccio is very right to describe this as very very hilarious. I believe it made me laugh more than an average comedy movie.
That's great. This game started as the average adult game with bad plot, but we had such a hard time taking the scenario seriously that, little by little, it turned into a comedy game. It's probably for the best.

When can we expect Sore Hand Games' next visual novel? I will definitely look forward to it.
Can't really tell. We just finished this one and, while there are some plans lying around, it's nothing concrete.

Thank you both for the feedback. It's nice to know this game managed to entertain some people at least. And hey, what more could you ask for?

Enerccio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 02:07:58 am »
Thanks, I got it.
Though I have to say, I missed that there is no ending "tsundere", well, what I meant was more like
Spoiler for Hiden:
sorta normal tsundere, not the killing one as in ending 6.
But anyways, it was a good ride, I tell ya!